Deccan Greens is designed to give you a feel of an Independent home within an Apartment from the moment you step inside the project. Consisting of 64 premium homes, the uniqueness of these homes is attributed to the standalone design features that ensure plenty of open spaces and abundant natural light. With lush greenery on the outside and lavish amenities on the inside, Deccan Greens is designed to offer huge lung spaces along with desired living standards. Every home is designed to be Vastu-compliant to ensure peace of mind and prosperity of its inhabitants.
There are No Common Walls between any 2 homes, which means that you do not share any walls with your neighbours. While you savor the company of your liked-minded neighbours, a 4 ft open space separates each unit on two sides and open space at the rear of each home provides 180 degree view which stimulates a feeling of more space. This standalone design acts as a buffer and combines the practicality of an apartment with the privacy of an independent home.
Situated in the highly sought after location - Nagarabhavi Ring Road, near Ullal Circle, Deccan Greens offers you the finest of life’s comforts and greatest of nature’s gifts. With lush greenery as your backyard, the 1,100 acre Bangalore University campus provides enormous lung spaces for a healthy and an enhanced lifestyle. If you have always loved Tranquility, now would be the time to enjoy it. Living in nature’s lap, you can enjoy fresh morning walks or take a stroll in serene evenings and yet be connected to major ring roads & landmarks.
- French window in the living ensures a naturally-lit home
- Spacious Master Bed room after a tiring day
- 180 degree view from the expansive balconies to enjoy lush greenery
- Vaastu compliant homes for a peaceful and prosperous living
- Backed with clear tiles of the land and all statutory clearance
- The Plan for the Deccan Greens project has been approved by BBMP
- Easy availability of housing loans from all leading financial Institutions
- Prominent Elevation Design